Additional Formatting..and More
I'd like to first say how amazed I am with this app. I came across it just yesterday and I'm already hooked. But the one major drawback that keeps me from going Pro or migrating to NoteAway from MiniNote (formally NotesTab) is the lack of an iOS app. I'm aware this is on the dev's todo list.
I do have some little features I'd like to see in the future:
• Title bar at the top of the note
• Wishful, not sure if .rtf supports all of these:
- Line button that adds a sectioning line to the note.
- Grid button for inserting simple tables
- Checkboxes for checklists
• Option to turn the toolbar always on. Also, I noticed that the toolbar is moveable, but it doesn't retain its position. It goes back centered with the text window, but doesn't take into account the note list if it's on the left or right, it triggers my OCD. =/
• It's very weird that it says I'd have to contact the dev to view/restore the backups, making the backup feature partially useless if I can't restore the notes on my own. Needs to be fully functional.
• I'm being picky with this, but if we could optionally see just the title of the notes in the note list without the one line of content, but showing the attachment symbol, that would be awesome.
That's all for now, thanks!
- I may go ahead and go Pro just to support this great app even without the release of an iOS app. And sorry, I'm a heavy critic when it comes to note-taking apps.