SizeWell 0.8.1 not working properly for all programs
I had SizeWell 0.7.x prior to updating to the latest version (0.8.1), and it was working perfectly. After updating to the latest version, I noticed that the green zoom button now presented me with a menu. So I searched around the preferences and changed it to "maximize" instead of showing a menu. This worked as it should for some programs I tried (Safari, Mail, Finder), but for others (Preview, TextEdit), it did not work as it should. I was still presented with the menu. The shift + zoom still worked as it should though and maximized properly.